Need Help for Cold Storage and Heaven's Mandate Quest please...

SkinWhite

I am now stuck in my Soul Boost because I can't take the daily quest for Cold Storage and Heaven's Mandate. Its says " Unable to accept - THE PATH OF DARK ARTS - Not completed " can someone help me on this?

I already done all my MAIN QUEST. Currently, I'm on Chapter 11 " Wait for more information "

What quest should be done to get the daily Cold Storage and HM quest for SB?

As we all have unlocked both dungeons we have no idea about the requrements anymore. 

However, there are clues you can follow: 

- as Heavens Mandate is the repetition of a fight at the altar with Jinsoyun, it might be unlocked by doing YELLOW side quests

- often a letter is required to start/unlock something. Press J and go to the tab "Quest letters"

- your highest chance is to open the Daily Challange and mouseover the red X. If it says something like "The path of dark arts", you should search for this specific quest. You may want to do all your quest letters by the way to unlock all essentials (except the recurring ones)

• Like 1

Thank you Li Qingzhhao,

I was able to do the daily on both a long time ago, it just I notice with the new Soul Boost even I can't now. I really did not bother on these dungeons anymore. Just now because I'm stuck in SB and can't move to SB+.

None the less I'm traying to do all side quest to unluck this DG again.