Billboard Player names

Kittyaura

...The recent additions of Solid mini Billboard player names is extremely annoying... Is there any way to filter these out without removing ALL player names?  As more and more of these are added, it just obstructs so much of the viewing field... As a smaller character, I am willing to put up with giant characters with big wings and weapons, but these are becoming more than a  bit too much...

TY TY TY, honorable Hongmoon Warrior!!! That did the trick! While I sometimes enjoy the funny, odd or strange names players use, the billboards were taking me out of  the world of Hongmoon, and putting me back on the freeway during rush hour... I am in your debt...

>There are as many ways to follow the path of Hongmoon as there are faces of the moon itself"... From The teachings of Master Hong....

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

...I have some concerns with the upcoming Coronation... It is, after all, a double one, and the biggest BnS gameworld event in the game thus far... I am spending all the time I am able to ready my little KatGirl character for this in the Darkweald, and recommend that others do as well, since, the Devs have exhibited little consideration towards the players of late, and I would hate to see my character unable to fulfill the story line for the first time.... Speaking of which, did anyone else suffer a loss of AP at the last update? I lost 15 AP, and for the life of me have not been able to find out why... I guess it is like a game of Kat and Mouse...

..."A Hongmoon Wearrior fights for whatever is in their heart of hearts"... From the Teachings of Master Hong

...Me, I fight for the puppy in the office and for the butterflys...