Hongmoon Points / Skill Points / New Diamond Gem

xRayZen

@Wisspp

I was wondering when the team behind NcWest intends to offer players in EU/NA the same opportunities that are available in Korea?

-> we have been missing 60 Hongmoon points under the "P" profile tab ingame for "years" we have 40/40 should be 100/100 and that for over 1-2 years

-> The skill points are only regulated to a maximum of "50" in Korea it should also be about 100. * I'm not talking about skill points that are already achievable through accessories and achievable.* Fun fact, it doesn't even show you that you've reached the limit, thanks for that.

-> Furthermore, we are so behind schedule with the Attack Hongmoon Diamond Gem that I can't find words for that, we are about 2 levels behind the actual Diamond Gem. EU/NA only has the 7-sided one, normally we should already have the (Eminent) Mythic 3-sided one.

-> Let's get to the topic of Sterling Scales / Stigma Crystals / Sacred Oils / Pet Pods.. how about an alternative for f2p players to farm or get those items in larger quantities. you need thousands to achieve/ Craft anything at all, apart from a few events ( Battle Pass -> for Money ofc xD or Ton of Gold's from other Players)  where you might get a handful, you get these items as good as not at all.

-> Fresh Update for the Ncoin/Hongmoon Coin Shop could also help, there are many Items that are not even usable anymore ( ToI Ticket for example xD well.. maybe you get a bit Inspiration from KR Shop  cuz they sell there all "P2w" Items for *Soul Heart Pet Talisman* unlimited of course.. 

+ New cosmetics could also help ( there should be enough Costumes to bring back for players also you can put "old Pet Achive Pets" too into the Shop but well it seem to make more money is not your favourite business goal.

-> and maybe Look in the future to improve the World Activities for the Playerbase there are many "Old World bosses" that could be updated with any worth stuff.

-> also improve the PvP System with good Rewards so maybe a couple of Player will play pvp Again.

But well dont know why i wrote it again at the End... nobody from the Dev/Staff Team will read this or take some Actions with it.. but thats all what we can do to open your Eyes 😉

Regards 

• Like 2