Does Silversteel Chapter 6:Snowblind quest give a one time pass to last boss?

I've seen where if you're doing the side story quests for dungeons that an NPC is supposed to give you a one time pass straight to the last boss. Scarlet Conservatory was supposed to but I never got my pass from Chundoon standing outside the dungeon (I was going to abandon the quest and retake it and see if he would give it to me) but I managed to complete it anyways by just running the full dungeon.  Now Steelbreaker is another issue. I've been told by multiple people it's a hard dungeon to get into and I'd be lucky to get a group to take me because it's very hard. (I've made this comment on other threads as well) But since it's a story quest, am I supposed to get a one time pass from an NPC to go straight to the last boss(a lesser hard version of himself) so I can complete this quest chain or no? I can't even complete Steelbreaker to go in further in my story quests to get Serpents Den to open and Twisted Serpent's Stronghold. So there's no way I can even complete the weekly quests for the coins/cosmetics cause you need 8 of 9 quests.