Mystical Keys Missing on LogIn Rewards for Weeks

Elkanese

I mean... I realize that NC has its hands full trying to condense and sync up all the servers after firing or laying off half the staff, but is the NA server EVER going to get the Mystical Keys back in the Login Rewards for Premium members, or should we just stop stockpiling our gold boxes and accept the extreme income nerf?? A response to this issue would be greatly appreciated, as I haven't noticed any mentions of this rather significant bug in the forums thus far.

They jst completely ignored this. 

I also submitted in ticket and they literally said "gtfo cry in forum" And ofc they ignored all forum complain as well. Lol. 

Mybe we should make petition to stop brong premium members to make em realize they were wrong. 

When mystical keys lost, what did nc do? Nah they didnt condense server or sync anything, THEY REMOVE F2 PICS which is a good feature. Stupid af. 

Issues with premium in NA have been so frequent and serious that at this point I don't think it's worth buying until they demonstrate that they can actually get it right for a full 90 days first. If they can't ever get it right 90 days in a row, then why even buy it for the 90 days? It's just an expectation that you won't get what you pay for, and they still haven't compensated for their missed login rewards from months ago so it's not like you can expect compensation either.

22 hours ago, Saito Sacchi said:

word has it they intentionally removed keys. my ticket still waiting on reply, but as it seems NC did expect TL to launch by now and didn't make any backup plans for bns all the time

This doesn't really make complete sense. If they're heading toward deleting the game's economy entirely, there would be no reason to tune it one way or the other. Making gold cheaper might even make a few players on the edge of buying gold through the official exchange spend a few extra dollars.