pvp items on hongmoon store

fish sauce

Hello, 

I recently came back to the game and I wanted to buy the latest pvp accessories from the battlegrounds trader, however I cannot as I don't have enough battle points and there is no way to farm them other than in battlegrounds which is dead. I was wondering if it would be possible if these items could be added to the hongmoon store in a bundle or something for people like me who might want them? If not, it would be great to see alternative ways to farm battlepoints other than in battlegrounds. 

I know pvp is dead and the accessories basically worthless but I don't see any other way of acquiring them at this stage. 

Thanks!

At Ajanara Monastery, you will find the area's Solo Instances' merchant (Shrouded Ajanara Merchant, if that helps) between Circle of Sundering and the Vault merchant, by the tent, on the right of the Demonsbane Merchant. You can buy some PvP gear to start off for PvE currency (Hong/Mao Tokens) and whatever is not there you will find in Primeweald (note: not Darkweald) to the merchants by the entrance points for the local (also PvE) currency.

Hope this helps. Happy hunting

Edited by Hijack
Further details, for more accuracy.

on the contrary I doubt you go for pvp items anymore. we got pvp stats on pve gear now so unless stats turn out to be worse (which by definitioon they shouldnt but it is NC so chances are high oculus pvx gear is inferior to what pvp stuff exists) don't bother with pvp gear at this point.

If for collection only maybe find 11players who need some too and queue up with another daily BG or make 2 clans and go on clan BG 3times a week. not sure which is better BP tbf. aside from that Hijack presented a good alternative as well

I think the only strictly PvP accessories used currently are Weapon, Bracelet, Belt amd 3set PVP SS with the rest being 5set True Poharan SS (primed with Piercing?) and Oculus gear. Not a PVPer though, so might be wrong on some stuff.

Edited by Hijack
Spelling