The problem with Currency Exchange (F9)

Hungibungi

Let me say this first, as I think many people will write comments about it:
My problem is not the current gold:hmcoins exchange rate!

In my opinion the current exchange system is flawed, as they limited the amount of gold we can sell instead of the ncoins they can sell.
What do I mean by this? Let me explain:

• With the current system we can sell 10,000 gold a day per account
    1. That means we can get 190 hmcoins a day, as currently 1000 gold sells for 22 ncoins, with taxes that's 19 hmcoins
    2. With the inflation going on this number is decreasing at a daily basis (not just because of Black Friday, it has been going down way before that)
    3. With less and less hmcoins allowed a day, the more days it will take to buy the same cash shop items
    4. Less money for NCWest as the whales can't sell that many ncoins as they used to, because players are getting more and more limited on how many hmcoins they can buy
  • With a system where the amount of hmcoins is the limit and not the gold
    1. The amount of hmcoins we can get a day is fixed, meaning it will take the same amount of days to buy cash shop items even if the exchange prices change
    2. The market could balance itself out more as:
      • 10,000 gold is less than what you get for doing 2 alts, which takes less than 1 hour (you get 6k per alt, usually takes less than 30 mins)
      • We are so limited on the amount of gold we can sell that the gold:ncoin ratio will reach a point where it's not worth for either parties...
        • Ncoin sellers won't be able to sell ncoin as 10k gold is worthless nowadays and there aren't many listings in F9
        • Hmcoin buyers won't be able to buy hmcoins as they get so little that it takes months to get something more expensive
      • With a limit on hmcoins we could set the gold as high as the market demands, so both parties get what they want
        • A decent amount of hmcoins for the gold sellers
        • A decent amount of gold for the ncoin sellers

I know there are people who think this would be crazy and would make the game more p2w, but...
Would you rather be able to buy cash shop items for gold without having to worry about listing 10k gold every day and waiting for whoknowshowlongathisrate, maybe 2 months? Just to buy a more expensive outfit bundle? 🙂 Or would you like to be able to buy, let's say 500 hmcoins a day fix and spend more gold on it...
For me the answer is obvious, but let me know if my suggestion is flawed in any way! 🤗

Even if they have premium, it wouldn't change it too much... They can get less hmc as well, let's say they manage to do 30 sells a day. Great! That's 3x more than non-premium players, but almost nothing x3 is still almost nothing 🙂 If prices continue to go down you will be lucky to get 15 hmc per sale, maybe even less. That's still only 150 for non-premium and 450 for premium...