Returning to experience what this new version of B&S has to offer.

Neoyoshi

Geez, i feel like it's been far too long, I'm not even certain where to even begin.

I'm seeing a couple things right off the bat that I'm interested in getting a better understanding of: Battlepass and Spiritpass, i feel like i can navigate myself around what the progression is for gearing thanks to the path system; but I'm curious as someone who just wants to play this game casually from this point on (and mostly fish)- is there some Benefits to paying for certain things? and what things could i pay for to get the most bang for my buck without dipping into Treasure trove keys.

Without using the pathing system?  What would be a good starting point for me?
                                              DwglCM8.png

Also, when i checked which main quest i left off on, and opened it up, i noticed the voice-over was still in English; 
                                                                                                                                             C6FKrKJ.png

So i guess that brings me to my 2nd question; do we have any other voice-over options other English? (officially) I looked in the settings

and the launcher and i couldn't find anything to indicate that there is anything other options.

Thank you for reading; now here's a dance for you.

9mI08OC.gif