[Feedback] Solar Energy exchange tab

Kailuna

1) Forgot to add "Hive Queen Hearts" as an exchangeable currency

2) Misspelled multiple lines such as "20-Elder Scale Scale Bundle" (Correct to 20-Elder Scale Fragment Bundle) as well as "20-Shimmering Scale Bundle" (Correct to 20-Shimmering Scale Fragment Bundle) and "20-Nocturnal Scale bundle" (Correct to 20-Nocturnal Scale Fragment Bundle)

3) Only allowing 1 Grand Celestial Steel for 2-Solar Energy a day, equaling to 60 Solar Energies in 30 days. Effectively causing players like myself to wait 140 days of logging on everyday to completely finish exchanging.

4) Martial Tokens are still exchangeable currency when none of the items they exchange for have any real value to current players or even new ones. With soul boost and the story giving all mats to complete low level weapon upgrades. These items and their currency has no value in the tab. And the martial tokens should be exchangeable for something useful to current players.

5) Solar Energy can still be exchanged for Grand Celestial Steel, Hive Queen's Heart, Raven King's Soul, etc etc. Which considering the new exchange system this makes zero sense and should be removed. As it is wasted space and serves no purpose.

6) Could be totally intentional but you are able to exchange Mech Hearts for solar energy but not Silversteel Ore, most players have obtained Silversteel tier weapons from soul boost and have now moved on to Twisted Hearts, so effectively I see no use for Silversteel Ore. And unless there's a reason I am unaware of it would make sense to allow those to be exchanged.

There is objectively nothing negative to come from Solar Energy inflation in the game, the exchange tab has no items that would be negatively inflated in the game if you suddenly acquired 500-1000 solar energy from exchanging in one day. Not even the gold chests, or vials, because players never have enough Refined Honing Oil. The Solar Energies were never the issue. So I am not quite sure what the point of making the ratios of exchanging these items so low, causing players to feel pressured to log on every day to obtain their daily exchange.

If you're going to update the tab to exchange older content for newer content, do it right the first time. Why leave so much pointless stuff untouched? That serves no purpose being in the game still.

• Green Storm changed the title to [Feedback] Solar Energy exchange tab