Fortunes Favour Event "Extra Pet Bag"

xRayZen

Heyho @Green Storm

Want to share a very welcome Idea for the future Favour fortunes Event Extra Pet Bag that you can get there..

Would it be possible to change the extra bag with the old pets in the 2nd tab of the Pet Archive Collection at the Fortunes Favor Event? The thing is that you have the possibility to get one out of 4 old pets, but this is random and that's the point. In this event, I randomly drew 2 pets that I already had as an example. but it must also be possible for new players or players who do not have these pets to get the old ones. Maybe you can also change the % chance of getting 1 out of 4 to "Select" so that everyone can choose one of the old pets... and if necessary also insert all old pets and not always the same ones... with the select Option, it wouldn't matter how many old archive pets are in there, but you still have the chance to get the old ones and choose what you're missing. there is still a thread somewhere that someone is upset that you get so much more AP with €. in one way I understand him but on the other hand this change would be very welcome

When you let the bag there randomly people will never have the chance without luck to get the missing AP cuz to much RNG.

Like i said

Change % Random to Select and + put all old Pets in 1 Bag so people can decide which one they want take.

It should be more fair with "Select" Option cuz you need for 1 Pet Window Clear 404 Coins means around 12k Ncoins -> round about 130-150€

And when you want both Achives we talk about 300€

Regards

Edited by Zalerius
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...