Dragonblood does not work in current Heroic dungeons

willietrom

I've already reported this 3 weeks ago, with no fixing nor acknowledgement from any NCSoft or NCWest staff that they are even reading the reports, nor it being noted in any "known issues" posts.  Here's a link to one such report (posted in a thread by a staff member, so they should have noticed if they ever looked at the forums since): 

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/253573-official-thread-new-empires-bug-tracking/?do=findComment&comment=2104226

The issue explained at length: Dragonblood -- the type granted from Lucky Revitalizer -- appears to do nothing in either Forest of Echoes or Ebondrake Lair despite being able to be used there, and this is the case even in Easy mode.  When a player has a Dragonblood, having HP drop to 0 through normal combat causes the player to die and also consumes the Dragonblood.  Since one of these is a newer 4-man dungeon and the other is a revitalized 6-man dungeon and both are the first two I tested, I would be willing to bet Dragonblood doesn't work in any of the current Heroic dungeons, and thus Lucky Revitalizer is nearly a pointless item.  Also, being able to use it in those dungeons when normally its use is prohibited where Dragonblood is ineffective is very misleading, so this all seems like it almost certainly is a bug.  Finally, both Easy and Normal modes for these dungeons report being able to recharge Dragonblood in the cross-server menu, so it doesn't seem that the availability of Dragonblood is the bug, rather just it being ineffective.

• 4 months later...

Bumping this thread because I just checked this again and it's still not fixed... five months later. Both Lucky Revitalizer and Hongmoon Golden Revitalizer fail to do the one thing they're actually useful for, and the latter of those two has been sold in exchange for real money in the Hongmoon Store this entire time. Why is no NCSoft or NCWest employee even willing to acknowledge they're reading these forums and are aware that this is an issue?