What I'll do now ?

I can give the same advice forums and guildies gave me.

Work your way through Soul Boost, it should be up for another 2+ months, very simple to get through, and will boost your stats by a lot.

Do your dailies, weeklies. Bid on Silversteel SS drops + Aggressor box drops while doing your dailies.

Start learning mechs and climbing Substratum, Aerodome, Chaos Supply Chain, they provide the currently best accessories + Soul Shield, so the sooner you get down to it, the better.

Get your Grand Celestial to +6 with the boxes of mats you've earned through main quest, then head to the Dragon Express and purchase Grand Celestial forgestone for the last 3 stages for free. You'll then go through the entirety of Thornbreaker weapon for free too, up to Silversteel +7 thanks to Soul Boost.

If you still have to finish them, progress all orange quests to unlock available raids. You should join a party for those weekly too, as they give a substantial amount of gold. 

Learn how the Unity, Insignia and Compound systems work. They're all 3 important in making you stronger.

If you play on EU, we have an active guild recruiting. Do let me know if you're interested as everyone is more than happy to help!

Edited by Marihel