About pvp

Erkontision

So i was looking at bns and wondering ...This game's pvp seems fun . Does it have mass pvp lie siege battles etc. If u take a look at aion sieges you can understand what iam talking about.I enjoyed the sieges in aion and i just want to know if bns have something simular 

There are the following PVP modes:

1v1 Arena PVP no gear required just a small arena.

3v3 Arena PVP no gear required just a small arena with 1 player at a time. Team can switch who is in fight and assist.

6v6 Battlegrounds PVP gear required if a new player joins it destroys the game for everyone in ur team so please dont unless you have gear.

Open World PVP you will be hated if you do that cause this includes farm stuff you really need as a PVE Player. Most people just wanna farm their stuff and dont boother with PVP thats why people might insult you if you attack them.

We dont have much players in PVP anymore so if you manage to reach the gold rank someday you will have serious issue on continueing to play simply cause the players are gone. (Arena)

The reason for all this is the acceptance of NCsoft for Wintrade, Cheats etc. (they are not getting punishments they get free hm coins instead).