Naksun Badges purpose?

DeZanzibar

What's the purpose of having Naksun Badges now if they are only used for Silver Scales (which are only useful for future upgrades). I remember Kangcha at Mushins Tower used to sell outfits for a good number of those Naksun Badges. Why were they wiped? I understand you can get those outfits from Naksun's Gourd Bottle but wouldn't that make all the Naksun badges I earned completely useless?

Edited by DeZanzibar
Grammar check.

I get that, in fact doing the daily floors helped me grind some of my characters but I am pretty big on outfits and such. I grinded for quite a long time now having over 765 Naksun Badges now that I am writing this. No luck whatsoever on the Naksun Straw Hat. I spent probably more than 70 Naryu Silver for quicker runs and I have no luck on it. That's why I think they should bring back the outfits to the merchant the old way. Otherwise I grinded all these badges for absolutely no reason and spent countless hours on something that doesn't even exist on the 15th floor.

This game is falling apart, that I do agree. Support or Dev team don't want to do anything about all of the issues at hand when it comes to cosmetics. Some outfits like Secret Agent can't even be obtained anymore, the quest was removed and I am sure the dev team doesn't even want to bring it back. I wish I knew how to close a forum but I guess everyone gets to read the disgusting patches this game brings. Writing this was a waste of time as well as grinding for the Naksun Straw Hat.