what engine is this running on ?

shadowstarz

It’s currently on UE3 but is getting upgraded to UE4 soon... ish. You should google “blade and soul complete” to see the new and improved graphics. The hair physics looks a little glitchy in the videos so I imagine they’re doing a little tweaking before bringing it to the west. Hopefully we are getting it this year.

1 hour ago, Arb said:

It’s currently on UE3 but is getting upgraded to UE4 soon... ish. You should google “blade and soul complete” to see the new and improved graphics. The hair physics looks a little glitchy in the videos so I imagine they’re doing a little tweaking before bringing it to the west. Hopefully we are getting it this year.

Ehh? So your saying that once we get UE4 the game will look like “blade x soul complete” 

and what do u mean by improved graphics it looks so much ugly, everything skills, icons, fields, character outfits well that’s just my personal opinion but again

the game will look like that!? 

51 minutes ago, D.Yojo said:

Ehh? So your saying that once we get UE4 the game will look like “blade x soul complete” 

and what do u mean by improved graphics it looks so much ugly, everything skills, icons, fields, character outfits well that’s just my personal opinion but again

the game will look like that!? 

Yes the game will look like “that”. This is very much your opinion, because I think majority of people think it looks great. I for one am anxiously anticipating it’s release as I think the graphics look amazing.