Fancy Rats (Competitive Clan)

Moon Soul

The Fancy Rats clan is all about new/returning/current players that want assistance in quests or even dungeons/battlegrounds. It is about growth in learning together and keeping peace in patience with one another. I started this clan since returning to BnS to find it to be somewhat desolate compared to its former glory days. The gap between the elite and those who just started or had just returned was so large that I realized I'd have to solo dungeons up till end-game if I wanted to complete quests.

Even as we grow and we finally reach those dungeons that take so long to master, we will be there for those that are just starting out as well who have yet to reach that point.

Please let me know if you'd be interested in joining, as it is a new clan and as a returning player many things have changed to the point that I might as well be brand new to BnS.

This game was my obsession and happiness for quite some time and I'd like it to continue that way as I dive back in.

It's always more fun with people that are looking for that as well.

P.S.

Spoiler

I hope you love fancy rats as much as I do- or at least come to like them :)

• 5 months later...