I can't enter in game :(

Gabrielajrs

Hello everyone :HajoonCheer:, I hope someone can help me.

Since last night I have not been able to enter bns.
In my house, my sister and I play bns, same pc to play, and unfortunately in my country the internet connection is super unstable, the internet goes off every certain hours, but yesterday it went at intervals of 3 to 5 min. At that time, my sister, tired of fighting with the internet to play, tells me that she gives up, that she leaves the pc to me, in what I feel and enter (I use bns buddy) I put my email and password, I give play and the pc throws the message that the game is opening, but then it opens again in bns buddy ... I tried many times until I gave up and decided to open the Launcher ...

When I register my credentials to access the launcher I get this message:

"Failed to read content data from the update server. Check your network environment (ISP authentication, NAC, firewall, antivirus and other settings) and try again"

Every time I opened, I made sure I had internet and turned off the antivirus.

Today, I uninstalled the game, the launcher and buddy and reinstalled them, I did it twice. Remove the antivirus from my pc ... Nothing worked, I still can't get in.

Somebody could help me? We want to play, but it's being impossible.

Any ideas would greatly appreciate it.

I apologize for my bad English, my native language is Spanish ... I am learning English, I promise to improve.

Thanks to everyone beforehand.

PS: My sister was playing and all right a few moments before I tried to play, in fact I taught her some dungeon mechanics, I can swear that everything was perfect until that fall of the internet, where she got annoyed and I wanted to enter and This whole problem started ... help!:HajoonConfused:

2 hours ago, Gabrielajrs said:

Hello everyone :HajoonCheer:, I hope someone can help me.

Since last night I have not been able to enter bns.
In my house, my sister and I play bns, same pc to play, and unfortunately in my country the internet connection is super unstable, the internet goes off every certain hours, but yesterday it went at intervals of 3 to 5 min. At that time, my sister, tired of fighting with the internet to play, tells me that she gives up, that she leaves the pc to me, in what I feel and enter (I use bns buddy) I put my email and password, I give play and the pc throws the message that the game is opening, but then it opens again in bns buddy ... I tried many times until I gave up and decided to open the Launcher ...

When I register my credentials to access the launcher I get this message:

"Failed to read content data from the update server. Check your network environment (ISP authentication, NAC, firewall, antivirus and other settings) and try again"

Every time I opened, I made sure I had internet and turned off the antivirus.

Today, I uninstalled the game, the launcher and buddy and reinstalled them, I did it twice. Remove the antivirus from my pc ... Nothing worked, I still can't get in.

Somebody could help me? We want to play, but it's being impossible.

Any ideas would greatly appreciate it.

I apologize for my bad English, my native language is Spanish ... I am learning English, I promise to improve.

Thanks to everyone beforehand.

PS: My sister was playing and all right a few moments before I tried to play, in fact I taught her some dungeon mechanics, I can swear that everything was perfect until that fall of the internet, where she got annoyed and I wanted to enter and This whole problem started ... help!:HajoonConfused:

if the game fails to open on bns buddy, make sure to uninstall the d912pxy mod properly (no d3d9.dll in bin64 folder)
and try turning on multiclient in extras. With these steps, you should be able to launch the game.

-Endless