Update help

Riganzero

So... im having the famous error 5385 and i cant get past it, i dont post this on bug section because i know what the answer is gonna be "contact Support" and i know that support wont help at all...

thing is, this hasn't happened before to me, but with the last update it happened, i dont even have an antivirus or any security measures, i dont even have firewall up  or windows defend, and i just cant get past it, i was updating fine and all, but when i hit the 50% the error popped up and launcher is stuck with it, dunno if uploading the GPK by a user and updating again can fix, if thats the case, can someone be kind enough to upload 00070958.gpk for me? thanks!

1 hour ago, Riganzero said:

So... im having the famous error 5385 and i cant get past it, i dont post this on bug section because i know what the answer is gonna be "contact Support" and i know that support wont help at all...

thing is, this hasn't happened before to me, but with the last update it happened, i dont even have an antivirus or any security measures, i dont even have firewall up  or windows defend, and i just cant get past it, i was updating fine and all, but when i hit the 50% the error popped up and launcher is stuck with it, dunno if uploading the GPK by a user and updating again can fix, if thats the case, can someone be kind enough to upload 00070958.gpk for me? thanks!

Here you go:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CIVP0BrSTEutktHHEr3OWdGzCbmcVtFd

• Like 2