[Suggestion] Ladder Times

eu7Ka

As we all know, PvP is incredibly dead at the moment. A big reason, in my opinion, is because of the PvP time restrictions. I was doing a couple of matches today and it ended at 11pm PST, I was utterly disappointed because I wanted to do more PvP. I play a lot during evenings and nights and so did a lot of decent PvPers; if you checked Twitch before the restriction update you'd find countless PvP streams of people playing 1v1 and 6v6 up to 2am PST. Supposedly these restrictions was a bandage to stop wintrading, but that didn't even happen until very early mornings which was around 3am PST. I suggest that you guys extend the PvP restriction by 2 hours or at least rework it for daylight savings. I work a job into evenings and it would be nice to come back home and have a bigger grace period to PvP in. It's also for entertainment purposes as it would gain a bit more traction for BnS because more people will stream it; PvP is pretty fun to watch. This will also add a bit more player variety in ladders and put some mats into peoples' inventories due to more PvP uptime.

Edited by eu7Ka
  • Like 1