Error 200

Drake Magz

Hey all,

this is my last idea to get any help with my issue and since the NC soft support was basicly telling me the same (impossible) thing over and over im hoping a fellow gamer has any idea.

I have enjoyed Blade and Soul back in 2016 and now decided to give it another shot. Found my login details aswell as the 6 digit pin from bk then and figured i was ready to go.

Upon login into the new NC Launcher, everything seemed fine, but whenever the client launches and prombts me to input my 6 digits, it gives me an error 200 (Athentification Failure) and closes the client. Following a few already tried "solutions":

1) The NC soft support page suggest disabling any secondary NIC card (which i dont have) or proxy/cache server (which i dont have either). The article then further tells me that it is an IP issue and that i should contact my ISP which brings me to...

2) My ISP (post.lu from Luxembourg) was very helpful and tracked my IP changing, they said there is no way my IP is changing as fast as NC soft would be claiming. I was thinking this aswell coz the Launcher login and the game login is only ~3mins apart at max. This felt wierd from the getgo anyway coz the Launcher was NOT asking for a verification code (which u get by mail) when your IP changes in such an interval. The ISP further told my that i do have a "dynamic privat IP" but that such IP does not change that regularly.

3) With all this info i contacted NC soft support and after a few emails going back and forth, I didnt really got much help except "its your ISP" but without any valid explanation. First i was told that my IP changes too fast and is different from the Launcher login and the game login resulting in me not being able to log in. A few mails later im told it would not ask for another verification due to my IP changing. :(

4) Out of pure boredem and unsure how to fix it, i decided to download a different NC soft game. I chose AION for the heck of it and color me surprised, i can log into the game (via launcher) without any issue and play normally.

Now im completly lost about what to do and this is my last resort to find help. Sorry for the wall of text. Im hoping someone has any idea how to fix this mess. Thanks in advance 

Hi,

It "may" be an issue related to your ISP in terms of routing the connection to the server.

You could just to try it download one of these:

ExitLag

Pingzapper

WTFast

They each have a trial period. Basically what those programs do is they change and pick the most optimal route to connect to the server instead of the one your ISP would suggest.

If by using any of the above programs you will be able to login and connect, then it would mean there is a routing issue.

If by using the software you still wont be able to connect, then its a NC issue. I assume you are trying the EU server right? And you also chose the EU region in the launcher?

Did support even suggest you try a tracert to the destination IP ?