What a noob do in lvl 60?

AKAIRUU

Good night guys!  I know the game for a long time but decided to play only today ... I had the item of lvl 60 and used it in my character, but now I do not know what to do in it, because I do not handle anything.  I'm without direction, teams and goals.

Can anyone give some tips there please

vor 3 Stunden schrieb AKAIRUU:

Good night guys!  I know the game for a long time but decided to play only today ... I had the item of lvl 60 and used it in my character, but now I do not know what to do in it, because I do not handle anything.  I'm without direction, teams and goals.

Can anyone give some tips there please

Step 1. Run Black Tower (BT) and get Ring + Earring (usually free since no one wants them anymore)

Step 2. Either run Moon Refuge to get ur first lengendary Items or do the Dungeons preferably with a group you know. (Up to TSM you should be able to run anything LFP)

Step 3. Run Tempel of Evelium (VT) get ur Legendary Badge and depending on Class VT Neck. (preferably with a guild since most partys have ap requirement)

Step 4. Start Upgrading your weapon to Aransu Stage.

Step 5. Farm Master Hong to get his bracelet

Step 6. Upgrade ur Accesories dont awaken them! since they are not endgame gear yet.

Step 7. Farm Den of the Ancients for the Neck.

Step 8. Run Nighfall Century (TT) get ur TT Ring and Earring. (preferably with guild thoose are still sold for around 800 Gold)

Step 9. Upgrade everything at ur pace and have a good life.

For Soul and Pet Upgrades i recommend you to either buy it from F10 or wait i am sure NC will give us a free soul and pet next event since we havent had this event in a while.

If you lack gold as long as you do the PVE daylis regulary you should try PVP since its really easy getting gold there around 1.5 Gold per minute (if you win every second match atleast).

If you lack the interest in PVP i recommend Midnight Skypetal Plains (MSP).