Arriving back

Khrim

Do people really like the new skill tree? I remember the older system made me feel Like i was tailoring the character to my own personal play style and to what the party might have needed. getting double stuns for bosses and switching them out for a more pvp friendly play style, it was fun. Is the new skill system better?

Does anyone else feel the game has more lag then what it was? I thought I clicked and pressed buttons and got an almost instant response but now I feel like there is delay to all the actions.

Thanks in advance for all who respond.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Khrim:

Do people really like the new skill tree? I remember the older system made me feel Like i was tailoring the character to my own personal play style and to what the party might have needed. getting double stuns for bosses and switching them out for a more pvp friendly play style, it was fun. Is the new skill system better?

Litterly no one who knew the old system likes awakening patch pvp wise. Most PVE People only like Awakening due to the increase of dmg id say but gameplay wise it destroys alot there too.

Log story short message: PVP didnt want this skill system in the first place which is the biggest reason PVP is dead nowdays. PVE likes it mostly cause dmg doubled for most classes but gameplay wise we are missing alot cc people liked.

In my oppinion the best skill system we had was back then when they just removed the hm points from skill system.