Can't play the game, because of weird client

GameSpawnHD

After a long brake, i wanted to pick up the game again. I played a bit, while it was downloading, but the i ran out of disk space. "No prob, i'll just make space", i did, but the error still popped up.... "Not enough Disk space". Tryied to change the placement of the files to a different drive, but the game still installs on the same drive. 

Can someone help me?

16 hours ago, GameSpawnHD said:

After a long brake, i wanted to pick up the game again. I played a bit, while it was downloading, but the i ran out of disk space. "No prob, i'll just make space", i did, but the error still popped up.... "Not enough Disk space". Tried to change the placement of the files to a different drive, but the game still installs on the same drive. 

Can someone help me?

Make sure you have above 50 GB of free space before you start downloading, however it will shrink to 48~ GB once finished.

Moving Files manually to another location will not necessary mean it will continue downloading to a folder you moved.

Open Blade and Soul Launcher, Login, On top right corner you can see settings icon -> U4Rh2DN.png Press on it and head to "Game" tab and change game installation path (to a Drive where you have enough space) and apply/confirm changes.

Edited by SayhaSeer