happy birthday to the arena black screen of doom

qqqq1

I know you guys won't fix it ,unless Korea fix it then act like you guys think it first like,oh we know to u guys been complaining and we hear yall.....fix the black screen every match I gotta hope it's not high end pc player to start comboing me before load in .the gunner cheese I heard is from a 28 m range I get eaten alive when I hit 1500 and the point  is the gunner won't get gold and move on they always there idc if they weak ...fair is fair no game should allow ppl to start getting combed off a black screen ....for a game that talks about oh we want everyone to have a chance to react some time I end up killing the gun but it's still a work  

It's not just gunner ,any class kfm airs u after c daze then tech chase with another daze...summer cat stun sit on u or airs u...fm usual run up stun...bm bd Windstride a free cc they clearly won't get to use again into air bm flock blades and rush u before u drop half your hp if u tab pulls u .bd we all know airial into draw then stun .sf airial ......all these clearly puts u at a disadvantage in pvp and this happen to me in tag once where some one tag in on me at the very start and both of then kill my fps coming off the black screen and i let my team down ..my black isn't long is like half a sec to 1 sec . If am in arena long over an hour or so it goes to 2 seconds 

Archived