Upgrade Oath Necklace

Aeesha

Hello people,

after a few years break I returned to Blade and Soul and continued to play my Assassin which I abandoned at level 45.

I found some helpful info on youtube, telling me how to buy the Eternity belt and Oath necklace for Draken Cores, which I did.

I found, however, that the necklace cannot be upgraded. It is missing the little green icon with the "1" which the eternity belt has, and has no Evolve tab either.

That is puzzling, because in groups i saw several players with an upgraded Oath to stage 3 or something.

What am I missing?

Hoping for helpful hints,

Sincerely Aeesha

Unfortunately the ability to upgrade those items was removed in the most recent patch.  People holding items prior to that patch can still upgrade them and salvage them.  I believe the current items dropped and purchased for those oath items are now locked at upgrade level 6.  The current items to aim for are the elemental items from BT as few people bother with the dungeon path items.  You should be able to get the BT items pretty easy as most people are beyond that level for a while.  The only significant loss is that as you can't complete the upgrade to max level on destiny and oath, you won't be able to salvage them for  crux that is needed to unlock the next tier of dungeon items.  Thus expect to spend two PTS if you go down a path requiring crux.  You can still get the lowest tier eternity belt and upgrade it to max.

The "equipment upgrade path" window (2nd icon to the left on the bottom row of inventory) will provide you with a list of the most current items.

Archived