Randomly FPS drops, pls help

Glichy

i have Ryzen5 1400, 1050Ti and 8GB 2800Mhz ram but in combat 40fps and in raid 15-20 fps and randomly freeze (Settings: shadow 1 other all 3). If someone have this build, pls give ur graphic settings.

it's a nomal or something wrong? cuz i have 100 disc usage and all time fps drop :/

15 minutes ago, Glichy said:

i have Ryzen5 1400, 1050Ti and 8GB 2800Mhz ram but in combat 40fps and in raid 15-20 fps and randomly freeze (Settings: shadow 1 other all 3). If someone have this build, pls give ur graphic settings.

it's a nomal or something wrong? cuz i have 100 disc usage and all time fps drop :/

Well would start with figuring out why you have 100% disk usage, does this only happen when you play blade and soul? or you already have high disk usage by default?
What disk is it? a normal harddisk (at which speed) or an ssd?

Also isn't your memory in use 100% ? in windows 10+64bit client thats probably enough to be using 100% of your ram..
In that case your pc would be using a pagefile which could also explain the high disk usage, and this would make everything slow for sure

1 hour ago, Glichy said:

Glychi ...now that’s an appropriate nick name ;o)  I have more ram then you ,  but the same video card  and  the only time   I have big FPS dips is when I use the 64 bits client. So if didn’t try already, run the game with in 32 bits.

2 hours ago, SkFy said:

Well would start with figuring out why you have 100% disk usage, does this only happen when you play blade and soul? or you already have high disk usage by default?
What disk is it? a normal harddisk (at which speed) or an ssd?

Also isn't your memory in use 100% ? in windows 10+64bit client thats probably enough to be using 100% of your ram..
In that case your pc would be using a pagefile which could also explain the high disk usage, and this would make everything slow for sure

Yes playing blade and soul system and nvidia con. eat my hdd. BTW I'm using HDD 7200rpm. Yes windows 10+64bit xD i did try 32 bit client but lower fps than 64 bit :/

Archived