Frost FM End-Game Badges

JayMagic

Hi everyone!

I'm just asking the wider community what is best / most preferred of the the two listed badges below for Frost FM at End-Game:

Undying Soul Badge

• Enhances  Cold Snap
  • Enhances  Shadow Grasp (Frost)
  •  Cold Snap increases bonus Frost Damage from equipment by 40% and then increases it by 100 for 15 sec on hit
  •  Cold Snap gives the user Magnum effect for 6 sec on hit
  •  Glacial Beam deals 300% of Attack Power as additional damage on hit while Magnum effect is active
  •  Shadow Grasp (Frost) generates 1 Flame Orbit, Frost Orbit
  •  Shadow Grasp (Frost) gives the user Alluvion effect for 8 sec on use
  •  Glacial Beam deals 250% of Attack Power as additional damage on hit while Alluvion effect is active

Limitless Soul Badge

•  Shadow Grasp (Frost) generates 1 Flame Orbit, Frost Orbit
  •  Shadow Grasp (Frost) gives the user Alluvion effect for 8 sec on use
  •  Glacial Beam deals 250% of Attack Power as additional damage on hit while Alluvion effect is active
  •  Shadow Grasp (Frost) reduces the cooldown of  Cold Snap by 10 sec on use

Previously I thought the preferred badge was the Undying Soul Badge due to the solid damage increases on Glacial Beam but now we have the Nightfall Soulshields that reduce the cooldown of cold snap by 25% and it seems Frost FM's dps is by having sustained damage from the total uptime of Cold Snap instead of the burst damage rendered from the Undying badge on Glacial beam and thus seemingly making the Limitless Soul Badge a better option.

I'm curious to see everyone's thoughts as I've seen an FM who's very well geared using the Limitless Badge instead. My other thing is that... does this set up require all end game gear for Frost FM to be "closer or equal in dps" to Flame FM.... sigh idk. 

Let me know what you think, advice, etc. 

Thanks!

Archived