I'm back!

Karurosu

Hi. First of all, I will apologize if my English is not very good, I am Spanish.

I think this thread to solve some doubts. I'll go back to the game and I do not know what kind to play. I would like to know what style all the classes have, especially the Summoner and the Assassin, they are the two classes that attract me the most, but I would like to know the style of the others.

Another question is what to do at the highest level. I am a player focused on PvP so I would like to know especially how to do PvP at high levels.

Regards, I think that for now I have nothing more to ask =) Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola. Antes de nada, pediré disculpas si mi inglés no es muy bueno, soy español.

Creo este hilo para resolverme unas dudas. Voy a vovler al juego y no se qué clase jugar. Me gustaría saber qué estilo tiene todas las clases, sobre todo el Summoner y el Assassin, son las dos clases que más me atraen, pero me gustaría saber el estilo de las demás.

otra duda es qué hacer a máximo nivel. Soy un jugador enfocado en PvP así que me gustaría saber sobre todo cómo hacer PvP en niveles altos.

Un saludo, creo que por ahora no tengo nada más que preguntar =) ¡Gracias!

• 3 weeks later...

Would love to help but need to ask some things in return:

1) do you want to PvP strictly gear-blanced in arena (1v1 and 3v3), or in 6v6 as well. Playstyle and roles of some classes will differ between these modes.

2) as for the second part, of "how to do PvP", would you like to know general things on how the combat system works (combos, CC, escapes, iframes, poke damage etc) or tips and tricks for/against specific classes or something else entirely?

Archived