lee's art commissions! head, half, full, chibis, etc.

leetawa

FMIwtg1.jpg

hiya! i'm opening up art commissions for blade and soul characters (or any characters actually, OCs are cool too)

payment will be in gold <3 i have RL cash options but they're not available on this forum, you'll have to contact me on twitter (pm me) so again, ONLY GOLD AS PAYMENT!

i have no idea how to price these so i'll say it's PWYW and i'll draw you something depending on how much you pay me!

if you're paying less than 1000 gold it'll probably be sketchier and/or a chibi but i'm fine with whatever price you're willing to pay. don't expect something fancy and full color though for 200 gold!

overpaying = i'm more likely to accept and i'll make it worth your money, it'll be more detailed.

more detailed outfits/pets or other items in the BG will cost more.

i'm willing to draw more than one character in the piece but price should be doubled for what you want. so if you want like a double bustshot and are paying 2000 gold for one, it'll be 4000 for a couple piece (two characters).

IF INTERESTED, please message me on here through PM OR on twitter @ magical_bois OR leave a comment below with the form filled out!

FORM:

character name (of character paying in gold):

text on drawing:

type of commission: (bust, half, full, chibi)

payment:

extra notes:

chibi example: 

DF1RBe0.jpg

headshot/bust example:

fYPcCtc.jpg

full body example:

5E5Shjq.jpgKgcMp7p.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived