Lvl 50 Voucher Bug

Euphster

hm not sure if they changed something (I used the free one a while ago), but this is how it used to work:

- while in charakter select, press the button for creating a lvl 50 toon (it asks you if you really wanna do it)

- I think that threw you to charakter select, where you had to select the lvl 50 button at the bottom again, to really activate it.

- then normal character creation

- again a question if you really wanna do it

- you get to the training area (F12 really), get all your stuff and leave it (no need to complete anything)

(I think they might have changed above routine, not sure)

So... what exactly is your problem? you cannot leave the area? you tried to redeem the voucher itself (which will never work, but it should be in the shop item storage)? You don't have it there at all? What code exactly?

Also please note... before you delete said character, really check that you haven't used anything, because the voucher will be gone if you did use it and it will not be restorable but wasted. So please don't just delete, check what you do beforehand.

7 hours ago, Annysan said:

hm not sure if they changed something (I used the free one a while ago), but this is how it used to work:

- while in charakter select, press the button for creating a lvl 50 toon (it asks you if you really wanna do it)

- I think that threw you to charakter select, where you had to select the lvl 50 button at the bottom again, to really activate it.

- then normal character creation

- again a question if you really wanna do it

- you get to the training area (F12 really), get all your stuff and leave it (no need to complete anything)

(I think they might have changed above routine, not sure)

So... what exactly is your problem? you cannot leave the area? you tried to redeem the voucher itself (which will never work, but it should be in the shop item storage)? You don't have it there at all? What code exactly?

Also please note... before you delete said character, really check that you haven't used anything, because the voucher will be gone if you did use it and it will not be restorable but wasted. So please don't just delete, check what you do beforehand.

I never got all that, I whenever I clicked the "Create a level 50 Character" Button, I went through character select, all normal. I got to the training area, got the training uniform and it takes me through a little tutorial where I do training. I received nothing but a training uniform honestly, not voucher or anything.

I can't leave the area, and the voucher isn't here at all. Also, I can't even check my mail on the character since it says that I can't check it on the "Level 50 Free Trial"

Oh ok at least I know what is happening now... I didn't know they added a trial thingy.

Do you see the voucher on another character (you can't do anything with it of course, but do you see it)? is the Button in character select for using the voucher usable (sounds so, just making sure)? It is in the last blue row, next to the Hongmoonshop button.

It sounds like you either don't have a voucher at all, or the system is so buggy that you really need to start with the button in character select or it doesn't count.

Archived