2 year old mouse bug still not fixed

GreatGooglyMoogly

When I started playing B&S there was a bug that occured every now and then where the mouse pointer leaves the game window.  At the time the community team said they experienced it too and they suggested switching to windowed then back to fullscreen to fix it which worked but was annoying to have to do. It happenes if the game is Windowed, Borderless Windowed or Fullscreen.

Its been 2 years and the bug still hasn't been fixed but has actually got worse. Almost every window, dialog or notification sets it off and stopping every 20 seconds in a dungeon to reset your game window is just a waste of time.

Yes! I can confirm this mouse-focus bug is still present. It is really annoying. My character even died because of this in the fierce of a fight when the mouse pointer left the main screen and went to my second one! I was unable to control my character for seconds and she died because I missed an important iframe.

Dear BnS team. Please fix this bug. Thank you.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,

You can use the ALT+TAB keys to focus another window (the launcher window for example) and use the same keys again to put the focus back on the game client.

This will lock the mouse to the screen the game is running on.

I know it's just a workaround fix but it's faster than having to switch the game's display mode.

On 01/05/2018 at 6:59 PM, Dooz said:

Hi,

You can use the ALT+TAB keys to focus another window (the launcher window for example) and use the same keys again to put the focus back on the game client.

This will lock the mouse to the screen the game is running on.

I know it's just a workaround fix but it's faster than having to switch the game's display mode.

Unfortunately that doesn't fix it. Even if it did work the issue reappears rapidly.

Archived