Trove rng now a days .............

qqqq1

Now a days trove is becoming more of a faceroll, nothing exciting but some recyled outfits in different colour and some ugly ones.people are literally  cyring out in fraction chat how bad trove is , yes peoplem will always and still do it, people can say its rng and luck this and luck that. but rng is base and how nc wants it look at last trove when they had to do some fixesa dn refund people, if they didnt do anything about it  people will accpet the fact oh its rng.i remember when trove was everything everyone wanted to be apart of , some fat stacks of tradeable and non tradeable goodies , now a days all i am seeing is garbage in other peoples crit .... i mean if u want some ele and jewel and a black gem trove is for u but otherwise everything else is garbage i never once saw an leg item in people crit list from the start of this trove and i glimpse at it like 10 times for the day when i jump on alts etc...aransu orbs, garbage , sea glass mmm scale blah blah blah wheres the fat stack of eveolve stones moonstones etc awaken profane stone , some leg soul shields etc , back in the days people turn from nothing to big whale when 850 ap was a thing thats what you call trove.....whales only buying stuff they can get 1 2 but hey if they wanna fall for it thats there prob , be smart people !!!!!!

i watched the patch video and saw the lady open like 35 boxes lol, 35 boxes of garbage best thing in each was leg ele and jewel.....thats the day i figured the trove gonna be wack, dont believe me watch the video your self ...if someone was to buy the keys  that wouldve been a big waste  no sense troving for ele and jewel people expect more for there hard earn money.... fixed the trove system .

21 hours ago, qqqq1 said:

Now a days trove is becoming more of a faceroll, nothing exciting but some recyled outfits in different colour and some ugly ones.people are literally  cyring out in fraction chat how bad trove is , yes peoplem will always and still do it, people can say its rng and luck this and luck that. but rng is base and how nc wants it look at last trove when they had to do some fixesa dn refund people, if they didnt do anything about it  people will accpet the fact oh its rng.i remember when trove was everything everyone wanted to be apart of , some fat stacks of tradeable and non tradeable goodies , now a days all i am seeing is garbage in other peoples crit .... i mean if u want some ele and jewel and a black gem trove is for u but otherwise everything else is garbage i never once saw an leg item in people crit list from the start of this trove and i glimpse at it like 10 times for the day when i jump on alts etc...aransu orbs, garbage , sea glass mmm scale blah blah blah wheres the fat stack of eveolve stones moonstones etc awaken profane stone , some leg soul shields etc , back in the days people turn from nothing to big whale when 850 ap was a thing thats what you call trove.....whales only buying stuff they can get 1 2 but hey if they wanna fall for it thats there prob , be smart people !!!!!!

i watched the patch video and saw the lady open like 35 boxes lol, 35 boxes of garbage best thing in each was leg ele and jewel.....thats the day i figured the trove gonna be wack, dont believe me watch the video your self ...if someone was to buy the keys  that wouldve been a big waste  no sense troving for ele and jewel people expect more for there hard earn money.... fixed the trove system .

I will tell you like I tell everyone else. If you really want to make a statement to NC just stop spending money on all of their money grab events. Hit their pockets and make them loose money. They'll surely wise up then.

Archived