I'm back, some questions.

Karurosu

Hi, I'm back to BnS!

I was thinking about whether to play what I had or not. Let me tell you. I am a player who wants to be 100% self-personalized within the game, and when choosing the class, maybe my best option is to be Summoner. Why? What I'm looking for are classes that are guided by the spirit, then by the agility and then by the vitality, so that characters that use brute force would not be my best choice. This is the path I want to follow with my character. What would be, following those guidelines, my class?

More questions. I have not seen the gunslinger in action, but I would like to know how it is. Is it agile?

And another question. How is the issue now of both the PVE and the PVP?

And the last ^^ U: which server has more Spaniards? Any known guild?

A greeting and Thanks forward.

Spaniard here, Are you EU or NA?

Second of all, welcome back. All of the classes are guided by the hongmoon skills, so yeah, basically all of them are like "not brute force" except, I would say, destroyer and KFM. But if you like flower-power, summoner is your thing.

The Gunslinger is pretty much OP. You kill everything with RMB :)

What issue? PVP is broken right now. You can only do BG if you have full set of PVP (else you will get flamed). 6vs6 is a melting forge, where you are also gear dependant.

=) as for the spanish guild, I don't know, I just play with my friends.

Anything just ask =)

Archived