Earth - Invincible vs Colossus

SemajLian

I play Ice SF, but from time to time like to switch for a while to earth
soon I should get second VT badge so probably I will back to do some earth test ;)

but my question for earth SF players is should I go for Primal Force Soul Badge + Glory Soul Badge or Primal Force Soul Badge + Holy Fire Soul Badge

additional 1000% sounds really good compering this to base dmg 3x[1000+500(if crit)+800(from dragon)] = 69000 is like 14% dmg more from king fist

but with Glory you can use your Z at least 14 sec earlier again so this means more king fist and more dragon fury

so what is your experience dear earth soul fighters ??

Well with Primal Force Soul Badge + Glory Soul Badge you are basically forced to stay in force stance (which is not buffed like at all atm) and only switch to martial stance when you cast Z. No point imo to fuse Glory Soul Badge with Primal Force Soul Badge because you totally ditch the iron shoulder mech at this point. May as well go with Ancestral Soul Badge (Courage Soul Badge + Glory Soul Badge) and have extra 2s on Dragon Fury, because, as i said before, you will spend most of the times in force stance. Also to maximize this build i think the following setup will work best:

-3 piece msp ss + 5 piece vt ss - Increases the damage of Kingfist, Frost Storm by 70%, Increases the damage of Ripple Punch, Snowball by 20%

-Ancestral Soul Badge - 2 extra seconds on Dragon Fury after you cast Z, Whirlwind reduces the cooldown of Focus Chi by 5 sec on use, Kingfist reduces the cooldown of Focus Chi by 1 sec on hit

-Revelation Mystic Badge - Ripple Punch, Snowball reduces the cooldown of Whirlwind, Burning Tundra by 4 sec on hit

Also, an interesting thing would be to see which weapon is better for this build: Raven/Aransu or Dragonstorm/Riftwalk because, yeah, -30% less cd on Z.

Yeah, so basically you become a forcemaster except when you change to martial stance and cast Z then V then hold RMB.

Personally i use Colossus Soul Badge (Primal Force Soul Badge + Holy Fire Soul Badge) + Dynasty Mystic Badge and never tested the above mentioned setup.

If you have time and get bored enough to test that build pls let me know how things have gone.

Anyway this is my take on the matter and it's purely theoretical.

Hope this helps in some way

I also think that Glory Soul Badge was designed to work with Revelation Badge and Riftwalk weapon so that you launch very often Dragon fury and recharge it with mostly Gravity+Ripple punch and Kingfist when you're done stacking the chi.

I'm currently waiting for the TOI season to finish so that I can get the glory badge for my alt SF with this configuration just for fun.

On 3/5/2018 at 2:07 PM, Waarhammer said:

Well with Primal Force Soul Badge + Glory Soul Badge you are basically forced to stay in force stance (which is not buffed like at all atm) and only switch to martial stance when you cast Z.

This is not true.
'Earth SF have different rotation then Ice - and I don't talking about lmb>rmb>f - I don't use lmb in earth at all.
BUT - elemental V and 2 gives you 1 stack of chi
on ice sf is now point to switch because stacking chi is really fast

but on Eart rotation you change your stance to quicker get 5 stack - so your rotation is rmb f rmb etc when you have 3 stack you (wit vt soul shield) pres tab v 2 tab VVV back to rotation (without VT ss) SS V 2 tab 2 VVV

if you play as earth SF watch this - about this rotation is after 4:30

Interesting combo, fun actually, but tbh I don't see the point of the Glory Soul Badge. I mean I tested the rotation, rmb+f until you get 3 chi stacks, then as you said, Tab V 2 Tab, but by the time you stack another 3 chi with rmb+f your V and 2 in elemental stance are still on cd.

Anyway, it doesn't matter any more...best  legendary Soul Badge will still be Colossus (Primal Force Soul Badge + Holy Fire Soul Badge) because SF will be reworked.

Check this out https://bnstree.com/news/B19mVWAdG/3.07-kr-test-serve-patch-notes

Also this

On 3/9/2018 at 7:55 AM, Waarhammer said:

Anyway, it doesn't matter any more...best  legendary Soul Badge will still be Colossus (Primal Force Soul Badge + Holy Fire Soul Badge) because SF will be reworked.

Not Really -

Iron Shoulder (Earth)

Cooldown decreased to 3 sec from 5 sec
so first we need to see haw they change all badge for earth

Well, theoretically, if they don't change the colossus soul badge and the dynasty mystic badge, you pretty much have Iron Tiger up about 90% of the time, which is a a pretty huge boost on rmb+f, not to mention that you have a higher frequency for casting king fist.

But that remains to be seen.

Any way I look forward for the rework and to test stuff. Tbh i like the direction things are going with this class.

I was planning to give riftwalk to my Earth Force SF alt but damn... They added ripple punch to raven weapon and the other soul shields beyond MSP...

I guess I'll have to go with Raven considering the upgrade cost of riftwalk.

I'll still take the glory badge though and I'll have to get the heaven bracelet.

Archived