FORGOT PIN CODE

Dukanu

Can anyone please tell me how do i reset the pin code (6digit) after the account and password ? I forgot my pin code and i can`t play now :((( Don`t tell me i can reset pin code because i tried and it tells me to insert the old code which i FORGOT !

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 2/22/2018 at 9:46 AM, Dukanu said:

Can anyone please tell me how do i reset the pin code (6digit) after the account and password ? I forgot my pin code and i can`t play now :((( Don`t tell me i can reset pin code because i tried and it tells me to insert the old code which i FORGOT !

Same issue here totally stupid you cant reset it and request e-mail for new PIN setup, just like with passwords...

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

I don't ever remember setting up a pin. As far as I'm aware this is the first time I've installed Blade & Soul to play and the only numbers I would have used aren't working. Can't find an email with any pin either. Pain in the ass having to submit a ticket, I wanted to start playing a new MMO today but cba waiting for a ticket response. On to the next one.

1 hour ago, Gorimor said:

I don't ever remember setting up a pin. As far as I'm aware this is the first time I've installed Blade & Soul to play and the only numbers I would have used aren't working. Can't find an email with any pin either. Pain in the ass having to submit a ticket, I wanted to start playing a new MMO today but cba waiting for a ticket response. On to the next one.

You are told when logging in for the first time on a new account to create a pin. 

• 1 year later...