[New player - Warlock ] Training room on Dagon Helix [ key combo - soul shakle lvl35 training ]

haeralyn

hello I am new to the game and i'm playing as Warlock.

I just reached lvl35 today and there's an available lvl35 training in the training room.

I had completed most of it except for one skill combo left and im wondering how to do this set of training?

I attached a screenshot for reference. 

https://imgur.com/a/jUD3s

as you can see, the last skill in order could not be press since it is greyed out. Using any other skills would make me start all over again.

I have tried pressing it faster and slower but the button 4 skill is still Grey. I really dont know what i need to do or what is it that i am missing? Why does the last skill that i need to press isnt activated?

It has been more than 30minutes and i been doing this on repeat. Help!

EDIT : Dragon Helix ( The 6th step that I am required to press) isn't available after Dimensional Volley (The 5th step) no matter what i do!

I'm really confused right now. What exactly do i need to do? Following the order doesn't let me use Dragon Helix and doing anything just cancels the training and i have to start all over again.

• 2 months later...

I wonder if you're still having issues with this. 
As I originally did too and when I googled the issue, your post showed up. So, for you and any future potential warlocks out there who are having trouble with this combo:

Tether Blade into Soul Shackle = doesn't matter how fast you hit the keys. 

Dimensional Volley into Dragon helix = most important part and is all about speed/how fast you click the keys/mouse button, you can't pause. It is also somewhat poorly explained/displayed as the skill you are looking for isn't dimensional volley, but rather dimensional salvo (blue icon instead of red or purple). 

So, whilst the target is still up in the air, you'd ideally want to hit dimensional volley into dragon helix into dimensional volley as the target is coming down as that will give you the option to cast another dragon helix as the dummy lands.

So..essentially..spam your RMB and 4.

Archived