PVE warlock question (returnee)

frappuccino

which build is better for PVE currently? and what are the HM skills needed to be unlocked for effective PVE for warlock

in term of PVE comparing with SF... who has better dps output and which one more demand in dungeon (with less requirement)

have both class at lv 50 so yea...give me your opinion

Honestly depends on what you like. If you are mostly doing pve then i would go with ice build. It will have better dps when you are higher geared. But if you like to pvp as well, investing in shadow will be much better for battlegrounds and ToI.

Comparing with SF, WL will out dps SF (but is really crit dependent) and is way more in demand for SB. SF doesn't have much utility for most parties except for VT that I know of where the mechs require SF HP boost ability. Otherwise you will find a harder time looking for groups. Being a WL, sometimes some groups will let you in and carry you just because of SB.

Side note: As range, I find myself without any lag issues but when I switch over to a melee class, I get occaisional lag. Melee is more fun and challenging, but if you have less powerful hardware, I would go with WL.

Archived