How does the Tailor Shop work?

Izzye

I get that you buy the thread in F10, but do you just buy the thread and than can you get the whole outfit? Or do you have to own the outfit to customize it? I'm very confused how it works, maybe I'm just being dumb but I don't really get it. D : How do you get those outfits in the shop?

Yes, you do need to to own the outfit first. All/most of the costumes used to be sold in the F10 shop but now you can buy a few of them from the clothing merchant in any town with Chromatic Thread. Then you have to pay a fee to activate customization on that specific costume, 10 Chromatic Thread for outfits and 3 for adornments. Finally you can customize it and every change will cost more Chromatic Threads and gold. 

19 hours ago, LunaticAzure said:

Yes, you do need to to own the outfit first. All/most of the costumes used to be sold in the F10 shop but now you can buy a few of them from the clothing merchant in any town with Chromatic Thread. Then you have to pay a fee to activate customization on that specific costume, 10 Chromatic Thread for outfits and 3 for adornments. Finally you can customize it and every change will cost more Chromatic Threads and gold. 

Ohh, hm, I haven't seen much clothing from merchants, except for the one in the newest town where  you end up last on the storyline. Where can you get that Nostolgic outfit from? I haven't seen any of the merchants selling it, but maybe I missed it or something? :o Thank you also! I understand how it works now. :D

EDIT: Omg nvm i found it, it's in the NPC in valindria. xD

Archived