What dailies do you do?

Di5a5t3r

Hello

Im a "fresh" lvl 55 and all i do is the dungeons that might drop the stuff that i need. Also doing daily challenges. But, thats about it all i do. Sometimes mushin tower. 

But, im in need of gold, soulstones and other mats to upgrade my gear. Kinda confused where i find this stuff. I know about Gunwon City - Celestial Basin and farm some soulstones there, but it just takes forever :/

So, im wondering, what dailies do you guys do?

yeah if you want to to all at once it is a bit much ;) 

You definitly should do daily challenge. Also depending on your time and gear, do the "purple train", wich is doing all purple dungeons. For you this is probably till foundry or maybe sanctum depending on where you are with your gear. The dungeons below ebondrake citadel give not so much gold, but I guess at this point everything helps ;)

In the dungeons you get pouches and gold from bidding, so that should help you out. Mushin tower is defintitly great for some gold, also if you do at least naksun (15 floor) you get a guaranteed moonstone crystal, also nice ;)

You can also do tower of infinity. While it does not give a relevant amount of gold, you get tokens for a badge, which I think many classes want. Also did you farm your mystic badge in celestial basin? if not, do so. If you really need mats badly and got everything else in the basin, you can go for pouches there as well.

While it is really easy to get to stage 9 now (and 12 in a week I suspect), you still need some mats, wich you have to farm as newbie. it will take some time, people that do that super fast (like in a day) have a main to get mats from ;)

If you could run masts solo you could farm there as well, but I kinda doubt that is possible, but you could run it for drops/gold, or ec/dt for the tokens, which will boost whatever accessoirie you need in a week. Also, did you do the quest with the 3 tokens? that give some gold as well (not sure about english name, read the dead don't die somewhere, but not sure).

Also do the weekly challenge quests, they give nice gold and stuff.

This will keep you busy some time ;)

Edit: nekropolis, nexus and the one under nexus might be a bit empty, don't search too long there, skip them if no one is around. Also heavens mandate is not really worth it in my opinion if it is not daily, as the orbs are rather expensive.

1 hour ago, Annysan said:

yeah if you want to to all at once it is a bit much ;) 

You definitly should do daily challenge. Also depending on your time and gear, do the "purple train", wich is doing all purple dungeons. For you this is probably till foundry or maybe sanctum depending on where you are with your gear. The dungeons below ebondrake citadel give not so much gold, but I guess at this point everything helps ;)

In the dungeons you get pouches and gold from bidding, so that should help you out. Mushin tower is defintitly great for some gold, also if you do at least naksun (15 floor) you get a guaranteed moonstone crystal, also nice ;)

You can also do tower of infinity. While it does not give a relevant amount of gold, you get tokens for a badge, which I think many classes want. Also did you farm your mystic badge in celestial basin? if not, do so. If you really need mats badly and got everything else in the basin, you can go for pouches there as well.

While it is really easy to get to stage 9 now (and 12 in a week I suspect), you still need some mats, wich you have to farm as newbie. it will take some time, people that do that super fast (like in a day) have a main to get mats from ;)

If you could run masts solo you could farm there as well, but I kinda doubt that is possible, but you could run it for drops/gold, or ec/dt for the tokens, which will boost whatever accessoirie you need in a week. Also, did you do the quest with the 3 tokens? that give some gold as well (not sure about english name, read the dead don't die somewhere, but not sure).

Also do the weekly challenge quests, they give nice gold and stuff.

This will keep you busy some time ;)

Edit: nekropolis, nexus and the one under nexus might be a bit empty, don't search too long there, skip them if no one is around. Also heavens mandate is not really worth it in my opinion if it is not daily, as the orbs are rather expensive.

Thank you for your response. 

So every purple dungeon has a daily quest? Yeah, im up to Sanctum where i dont get kicked :P Im only HM 9 atm. 

When it comes to mushin tower, im a bit confused about it. There are so many entrances and different "towers" so not sure which to do when it comes to what you said "moonstone crystal".

Mystic Badge in celestial basin? Is that the "key" you get fragments for from the boss when the weather changes? 

Quest with 3 tokens? I have a quest called "The dead refuse to die" which is killing the Searstrike sisters. Tried that one time and failed, so i have to wait. Other than that i should have done every blue quest and yellow. Done everything i have seen. 

I have to wait with weekly challenges. Not quite ready for raids and stuff :P 

EDIT: I know what you meant about farming for mystic and soul badge now. Saw some youtube videos. Gonna take some time :P

good you found the badges :) they really give the class a boost im most cases and contribute more to damage than 5 ap more for example. Which is why one should get a soul badge with sun orbs (depending on the class and if the current one is not best in slot, you would have to search for your class there specifically). And while it will take some time and will not help you with the ap requirements, you still do more damage, so really worth it. Especially if you are already up to sanctum.

Yeah this "the dead refuse to die" quest is the one I meant, doing floor 16 is the last step. But it can be really anoying. I had problems with that on my twink as well, but reentering the floor spawned slightly different bosses, so this might work for you too. 

Also the system in mushins tower: in the "hall" where you got to the sisters (which is floor 16), are 3 entrances. Left one is 1-8. middle one is 9-15 and right one is 16-20. You have to complete 1-8 first before doing 9-15. 16-20 is available from a quest, wich you aready got so this is fine. The Guy (Naksun) dropping moonstone crystals (the yellow ones) is in floor 15. If you can go sanctum, this guys should be beatable for you, as it is old content. Depending on your dps, the floors contain a bit mechanic, just a heads up ;) (although 1 to 8 probably does nothing to you) You also might get a new blue quest once you finished floor 8, not entirely sure about that one...

Also mushin is not a total must, but more a little boost, once you know what the guys do, it won't take that long, as you can start with the floor 9 or if they drop a ticket at floor 13, which makes it really fast.

For the weekly challanges, you might want to read up for the newer ones, but the one in khanda vihar you can enter without a second thought. It is really easy now. You can do all 3 of them, the other two just require a few more mechanics you should know. I will give a short recap:

Dawn of khanda Viha (I suppose, sorry I am not using the english client):

- enter in khanda vihar through the left entrance (at the map, more like corner left, anyway not the one up north on the map)

- kill first mini boss at stairs and take the dragon path thingy to the middle

- kill the 4 mini bosses on the sides (with others), which wakes up meganura (boss)

- get to the middle and start hitting him

- you will get a debuff that hurts you, kill one of the reds orbs around him (outer circle) and the debuff will be stopped temporarily. about 2 or 3 times you have to do that. only hit it once and only hit one of them, or it will kill you ;)

- he will get untargetable and 3 adds spawn, with 2 cc bars. use a double cc spell of your choosing or let others do it the first times, no problem there, other then that just dps

aransu school:

- right one in gunwon

-  first is a wl, just dps him and thrall

- skill KNOCKDOWN, very important

- boss has several white bars, when he gets cc-able, the pattern kd, nothing, kd, nothing is used, so first time they get free, knock down, next time nothing, and so on

- if you get hit too much by the punishment circles on the floor you die, so either walk back if he has enough health or try to avoid them. As a ranged, stand at 10 m and take a step back/to the front

- get out of other stuff on the floor, it mostly hurts ;)

- if you get in soul separation (all looks dark and you are kinda blueish), the punishment circle can't really hurt you, so no need to move there

snowjade (????, the 3. one in the list, a big asura)

- first boss just burst down and kill adds if you get to that point

- just dps, till he pulls all close (red circle)

- jump back after pull

- at the lines on the floor orbs are spawning, 2 with a pause between them. try to block one.

- after the orbs flowers like in foundry 2. boss will spawn. if you blocked a red orb and blue flowers a spawning, go for the flower, and vice versa. At this point, also giant swords are dropping in some places, signaled by circles that look like watter is flowing there (kinda), avoid them, even if you miss a flower (flowers only heal him)

- that happends 2 times, just dps the other time

If you die in any of these mini raids, just get up, you can walk back. But if the boss is low and your loading time is longer than the boss kill, don't get up, you will miss the quest.

it sounds like much, but it is not that bad once you do it. at least on my server people are asking for weekly train, so they do all 3, you should be fine in one of those groups, they are mostly alts if there are lower ones, so they know what to do. Also personally I would say, it is not a problem if you concentrate more about what is going on the first time, you will get the hang of it just do whatever damage you get in there between mechs ;)

6 hours ago, Annysan said:

good you found the badges :) they really give the class a boost im most cases and contribute more to damage than 5 ap more for example. Which is why one should get a soul badge with sun orbs (depending on the class and if the current one is not best in slot, you would have to search for your class there specifically). And while it will take some time and will not help you with the ap requirements, you still do more damage, so really worth it. Especially if you are already up to sanctum.

Yeah this "the dead refuse to die" quest is the one I meant, doing floor 16 is the last step. But it can be really anoying. I had problems with that on my twink as well, but reentering the floor spawned slightly different bosses, so this might work for you too. 

Also the system in mushins tower: in the "hall" where you got to the sisters (which is floor 16), are 3 entrances. Left one is 1-8. middle one is 9-15 and right one is 16-20. You have to complete 1-8 first before doing 9-15. 16-20 is available from a quest, wich you aready got so this is fine. The Guy (Naksun) dropping moonstone crystals (the yellow ones) is in floor 15. If you can go sanctum, this guys should be beatable for you, as it is old content. Depending on your dps, the floors contain a bit mechanic, just a heads up ;) (although 1 to 8 probably does nothing to you) You also might get a new blue quest once you finished floor 8, not entirely sure about that one...

Also mushin is not a total must, but more a little boost, once you know what the guys do, it won't take that long, as you can start with the floor 9 or if they drop a ticket at floor 13, which makes it really fast.

For the weekly challanges, you might want to read up for the newer ones, but the one in khanda vihar you can enter without a second thought. It is really easy now. You can do all 3 of them, the other two just require a few more mechanics you should know. I will give a short recap:

Dawn of khanda Viha (I suppose, sorry I am not using the english client):

- enter in khanda vihar through the left entrance (at the map, more like corner left, anyway not the one up north on the map)

- kill first mini boss at stairs and take the dragon path thingy to the middle

- kill the 4 mini bosses on the sides (with others), which wakes up meganura (boss)

- get to the middle and start hitting him

- you will get a debuff that hurts you, kill one of the reds orbs around him (outer circle) and the debuff will be stopped temporarily. about 2 or 3 times you have to do that. only hit it once and only hit one of them, or it will kill you ;)

- he will get untargetable and 3 adds spawn, with 2 cc bars. use a double cc spell of your choosing or let others do it the first times, no problem there, other then that just dps

aransu school:

- right one in gunwon

-  first is a wl, just dps him and thrall

- skill KNOCKDOWN, very important

- boss has several white bars, when he gets cc-able, the pattern kd, nothing, kd, nothing is used, so first time they get free, knock down, next time nothing, and so on

- if you get hit too much by the punishment circles on the floor you die, so either walk back if he has enough health or try to avoid them. As a ranged, stand at 10 m and take a step back/to the front

- get out of other stuff on the floor, it mostly hurts ;)

- if you get in soul separation (all looks dark and you are kinda blueish), the punishment circle can't really hurt you, so no need to move there

snowjade (????, the 3. one in the list, a big asura)

- first boss just burst down and kill adds if you get to that point

- just dps, till he pulls all close (red circle)

- jump back after pull

- at the lines on the floor orbs are spawning, 2 with a pause between them. try to block one.

- after the orbs flowers like in foundry 2. boss will spawn. if you blocked a red orb and blue flowers a spawning, go for the flower, and vice versa. At this point, also giant swords are dropping in some places, signaled by circles that look like watter is flowing there (kinda), avoid them, even if you miss a flower (flowers only heal him)

- that happends 2 times, just dps the other time

If you die in any of these mini raids, just get up, you can walk back. But if the boss is low and your loading time is longer than the boss kill, don't get up, you will miss the quest.

it sounds like much, but it is not that bad once you do it. at least on my server people are asking for weekly train, so they do all 3, you should be fine in one of those groups, they are mostly alts if there are lower ones, so they know what to do. Also personally I would say, it is not a problem if you concentrate more about what is going on the first time, you will get the hang of it just do whatever damage you get in there between mechs ;)

Very informative post. Thank you very much :) Now i know what im suppose to do. Again, thank you :D  

Archived