Forums

B&S Sketchbook

LocalArtistM

Decided to make a thread for posting B&S sketches, I just joined the game this week and am so excited to see an active community! I'll be sharing the fan art I create through out my journey on this game. I'd love to make new friends and connect with other artists so don't be shy!

Localartist-M

On 1/6/2018 at 8:01 PM, LocalArtistM said:

smd8qx.jpg

Here is my first finished sketch, my character Whispwasp

I hope to have time next week to color this! I love the detail in the outfits on this game ♥‿♥ its incredibly fun for me to draw.

OMG... I like. Would you be willing to give another lyn a try?

15hlo3d.jpg

7 hours ago, Alanstar said:

OMG... I like. Would you be willing to give another lyn a try?

15hlo3d.jpg

Drawing lineart that clean takes a long time, I wouldn't have time to do it for everyone so it wouldn't be fair, I hope you understand. I may open commissions for gold or do free sketches for fun in the near future and If i do It'll be posted here so you can find it!

P.s. Your character is very cute!!!

22 hours ago, LocalArtistM said:

Drawing lineart that clean takes a long time, I wouldn't have time to do it for everyone so it wouldn't be fair, I hope you understand. I may open commissions for gold or do free sketches for fun in the near future and If i do It'll be posted here so you can find it!

P.s. Your character is very cute!!!

Thanks for thinking she is cute, I worked hard on her character's model for a two weeks straight. Adjusting and making her perfect in my mind. Okay! ^_^

Here is the cutest outfit in my opinion...

2efudeb.jpg

19 hours ago, Alanstar said:

Thanks for thinking she is cute, I worked hard on her character's model for a two weeks straight. Adjusting and making her perfect in my mind. Okay! ^_^

Here is the cutest outfit in my opinion...

2efudeb.jpg

That is very adorable! pose is perfect lol

Archived