Returning player. What now ?

Elyann

Hi everyone,
Just returned from a really long hiatus ( altough I never stick with the game for long cause of my ping ) and I see a lot of stuff has changed.
May I know what I should be doing in order to progress ? 
I just finished the story quest and got my baleful weapon , my gloves, my soul shield and so on, I basically quitted when Asura came out.
Right now I have about 820 AP , lucent / pinnacle / solak accessories ( and soul ) .

Well for short: dailies, weeklies and peaches ^^

You should try to get better stats on your msp soul shield (it is a daily on weekends plus double rewards, so good time to improve there), you want to aim for 55% crit and 125% accuracy (or as good as you get by now, while acc can be fine with 120%, but crit should be 50%)

Has your weapon 6 gem slots? if not, buy new ones at great harvest (for 5 naryu silver) till you get one with 6 slots.

Do dailies for mats, gold and the sun orbs. You should first aim for your soul badge, then for gems for the sun orbs. You should also farm peaches for the mystic badge. 

Then go on upgrading your weapon (really cheap till stage 9 with void fragments, and they said they will reduce more with the update on the 17.)

for dungeons I go for lfp up till tomb and that is totally fine, for foundry I look for groups via the chat, but that might have to wait for you, as people search for more than 800 there mostly... but no worries, you will get there eventually, or you just try lfp and see how it goes ;)

Also look up your quests under J if you accepted the "know your enemy" stuff (one dungeons up to foundry and one doing all weeklies), both give gold and great rewards, wich will boost your progress in legendary accessoiries. 

Archived