Suggestions on Class UI

Kozuki

So far, it works well for most of the class I play (Sum, WL, BD, SF, FM, Gunner) when it comes to display your self-buff (like BD's surge time, FM's flame/frost elemental boost...). 

However, it needs some rework on the crosshair which display the target's debuff duration. The crosshair moves a lot on big bosses when they move around, so it is kinda painful to monitor your debuff on the target. Try to target Megagura in Dawn of Khanda Vihar and you will see how the crosshair shakes and you will know what I mean.

I suggest the debuff display should be move to somewhere else that doesn't shake a lot. I think the best place should be on the two sides of your own character. When you target something, you will see the debuff gauge next to your buff gauge. When you don't target anything, the debuff gauge will simply not there. It is much easier to monitor both of buff/debuff gauges when they are in the same place

Also, as a Summoner, I think the buff gauge should have some improvement. Currently, it shows the duration of Enhanced Rumblebee/Overflow in Wind/Earth build. For Earth build, I think there should be an indicator to show you the number of Photosynthesis you have stack up. For debuff gauge, I think instead of Petal Storm Toss gauge, which only useful for Weed Whack to deal additional damage, it would be more preferred to see an icon that indicator if you can proc Super Sunflower on the target or not. For example, if the target can proc Super Sunflower for standing on Nettle/being drained by Doom'n'Gloom/being cat-grabbed, there will be this little Sunflower icon that lit up.

Archived