Quest bug?

Chibi Mel

I've completed Chapter 20: Restorations, which from it I received various items like my first set of Solak gloves and belt. I spoke to Bunyang to further my Quest after a short cutscene, and Chapter 1: Unanswered Questions quest came up. Problem is, it's shown that it's already completed, and when I try clicking on the quest to see where I should go to receive my rewards, it leads me to nothing. Nothing shows on the map, and the quest doesn't tell me what to do other than showing my last conversation with Bunyang. Anyone else had this problem? And what do I do to fix this?

On the Quest Journal, all it says is "Jinsoyun has returned, but Ryu is still missing, and Mushin's plans remain a mystery."

2 minutes ago, Chibi Mel said:

I've completed Chapter 20: Restorations, which from it I received various items like my first set of Solak gloves and belt. I spoke to Bunyang to further my Quest after a short cutscene, and Chapter 1: Unanswered Questions quest came up. Problem is, it's shown that it's already completed, and when I try clicking on the quest to see where I should go to receive my rewards, it leads me to nothing. Nothing shows on the map, and the quest doesn't tell me what to do other than showing my last conversation with Bunyang. Anyone else had this problem? And what do I do to fix this?

On the Quest Journal, all it says is "Jinsoyun has returned, but Ryu is still missing, and Mushin's plans remain a mystery."

I just realized it wasn't a bug and that the story ends there so far (': silly me! Sorry for this randomness lmao

Archived