64bit client still isn't working, any new fixes I can try?

rhysx

I ran into this issue half a year ago, when I came back to the game. My 64bit client simply doesn't start. I press "play now", and then that's it - the client process isn't even there in task manager.
One time, I got it to start by setting the compatibility options, but the game looked like crap and my fps was capped at 30.

I've been playing on 32bit ever since. It's working ok, but I'd like to try 64bit if there's been any development in finding a fix for this.

I have a new gaming laptop (i7-6700HQ and nvidia 1070), so my hardware shouldn't be an issue.

I heard some people complain that one of the nvidia softwares is causing some issues with this unsure what exactly.

I assume you also tried running as administrator?

Did you add an exception for the bns folder to your antivirus and to windows defender aswel?

On 10/28/2017 at 7:03 PM, Sylanrs said:

I played until yesterday with 64bit's, so the game crashed and I could not play in 64 anymore. Game is 12 to 30 fps, being 55 to 60.

Are you using nvidia?

In the nvidia control panel there should be an option for you to assign which video card it should use, most likely it defaulted to your integrated one rather the other.

Archived