Returning after over a year ...

Babli

... and i got some question and hope someone here can answer them for me :)

1. in Mushins Tower ... is there a prequest required to enter the "tower of infinity" canse i cant get any entry tickets anywhere on my HM8 Summoner -.-

2. with all the changes that were made to equipments ... i still hade a true pirate staff when i loggen back in ... how do i now go on with the wepeons ?

3. What is now a good way to gear up ? cause i cant find anything about what i should farm to get "geared" sine im on  only ~700AP most ppl just ask me to leave every dungeon i enter ... and soloing them is possible but ... suich a pain in the A** .

Thanks for your answers, and have a nice day :)

I'm not 100% sure of every one of them but I'll say what I believe is correct.

1. Right at the beginning of the stairs, there is an NPC giving quests, once of those quests the reward is the tickets you need, you don't need to do anything to complete the quest, just take it, talk to him again and done.

2. I believe they are sold in a stone merchant, which one I'm not sure but if it is true, it's from the near to even 50 level zones merchant since by the time you get it, you are already 50.  (like the old valor stone, but since they removed these stones I think ya only need the.... I'm getting a blank here but it's the coins you spend to buy dragon blood in dungeons xD)

3. Same as always, run dungeons, buy materials, craft materials. If you are having trouble finding a party, try making your own or if you have mates, run them with them or join a clan willing to help new chars or do "look for party (lfp)"

1. There should be a letter quest to introduce you to it, check your quest journal.

2. You should have the option to salvage/exchange your True Pirate weapon, it should give you True Ivorymoon, which then exchanges again for Unrefined Scaleburn. If you don't have the option to exchange, or just don't want to, then do the main story. Not sure how much you've done, but at the beginning of Act 7, you'll get the Unrefined Scaleburn weapon for free. You can buy more scaleburn weapons from the Grand Harvest Square/ North Point Naryu Coin Merchant for 5 Naryu Tablets after finishing Act 6. The Scaleburn weapon evolves directly into Baleful/Seraph and if you have lots of materials you can keep evolving new scaleburn weapons until you get 6 gem slots.

3. First, make sure to apply your Hongmoon stat points by pressing "P", it'll easily give you at least 100 ap. Not sure what accessories you're using, you had old generic Asura stuff, it was auto changed to Pinnacle, which is the best before legendary accessories. If you don't have Pinnacle stuff, you can get it from Silverfrost mountain purple dungeons. Press the "Equipment Upgrade Path" button at the bottom of your inventory, you can see all the relevant lvl50+ gear and how to get them. Also, if you had any "Flawless Hongmoon Gems" unsocket them, you should have the option to exchange them for the stronger new ones. Doing the main story will also give you several gems, lots of materials, a moonwater soul and a pet aura, unless they changed it. There's also an item called "Jyansei Jackpot" in the cash shop right now, you can open it once every 10 hours for some good stuff, however it ends on the 18th, so get as much out of it as you can. There's going to be more changes to gems and legendary accessories in the next patch, so keep an eye on that too.

Archived