Ivorymoon Weapon can't be evolved?

Yinar

I got my first ivorymoon bracer after completing a late chapter in act 4.. now starting to collect pinnacle accessories. I looked at the weapon and it says it cannot be evolved. I was told I am meant to salvage it to get a legendary weapon.... How does that work?? I looked at the patch updates and to my understanding I'm meant to evolve the ivory first to certain stages before getting to legendary Seraph.. I'm confused. Please help :D thank you ~

That information is out of date now. There are no evolving weapons before legendary now. Keep doing your story quests, it'll keep giving you new weapons. Once you reach Act 7, you'll get the "Unrefined Scaleburn weapon", you can evolve that into Seraph/Baleful. If you have 5 Naryu Tablets, you can directly buy it from the Grand Harvest Square, Naryu Coin merchant after finishing act 6.

As for salvaging the weapon, that only applies to if you had the evolving version before the most recent major patch. All I know is that the old "True Ivorymoon stage 10 weapon" would of given you the Unrefined Scaleburn weapon and a chest of materials.

Archived