Premium Points Rewards

GuineaGamer

So. I have looked around and tried to search for Information on this. When you go to F10 and buy anything you get "Premium Points" what in tarnation are these for? I have also seen that I have a mobile vault at the bottom of my inventory but it is grayed out. Is this accessible once you hit a certain number of premium tiers?

Premium Points only activates when you have premium membership ( A star icon above your character) which can be bought from ncoin hongmoon store 'Prepaid Premium membership (90 days)' or through website 30 days or more. It greys out once ur premium membership expires/don't have premium membership. 

Premium membership is like vip just like any other game. You can gain premium points through buying stuff from HM store whether its with ncoin or HM coin that allow you to level up the vip bar. Even if you are f2p player you still gain premium points for buying from HM store. 

The higher lvl u are, the more benefit (wardrobe storage/more gold/chi recovery time reduction etc.) you get when you become vip (Premium membership) once again. Membership benefit can be viewed by pressing  P > star icon tab > benefits

For more details:

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/premium-membership/

Well. I do have the premium memebership? I have wardrobe access and all that jazz. I just don't have the mobile vault access? I was wondering if I had to reach a certain "Premium level" for that to unlock? Ugh. I just clicked the link you sent. All the info I needed there. Thank you kind stranger!

Archived