Thinking Of Returning Need Advice

Ivy

Hello,

I played B&S when it first came out, and the last thing I remember was some waterstone costing a lot of money to upgrade items. (Think that the name) but it been a very long time. I'd played Destoryer, and at level 45. Think the last dungeon I did was pirate with the gating gun. Overall here are my questions:

1) Is Destoryer still a good class or has Soul Fighter better?

2) How is Soul Fighter?

3) Should I just completely start over?

4) Are outfit still character lock? (I remember that an annoying feature)

5) Are Warehouse(Storage) Account wide?

6 Are there many people still playing the game or just small groups?

Thank you for your time

I'm not well versed with B&S especially that I was away as well for 7 months and just recently returned.

3) Should I just completely start over? -> Well yes, there's this hype about the new class Gunslinger, you might want to try it out.

6 Are there many people still playing the game or just small groups? -> Don't know much about the exact number of active players but we do have 2 Servers now in NA

5) Are Warehouse(Storage) Account wide? -> Nope

**for the rest of your question I can't answer since I'm noob with other classes. Thanks!

First thing, WELCOME BACK! What I think you mean Moonwater Transformation Stones and those have been removed along with Viridian and Cinderlands. Silverfrost Transformation Stones are the only ones available.

1) I have never tried the Destroyer class but I have fought many who have kicked my butt within seconds (didnt even have the chance to see my life flash before my eyes) and I've only played Soul Fighter for a little while before I dropped the class.  I'm unsure if it is has gotten better especially with a lot of class nerfing from the last couple of patches. Sorry if this is not answering your first question.

2) I think I answered most of that in the first one.

3) To start all over eeeeeeeee......hmm, it honestly depends on you if you want to relearn the game on what's changed and what's new such as the new UI's, Hongmoon Training Room, the Weapon and Accessory Path system works, and so forth. If you do start over, now would be a good time with the event going on and you can level up quicker.

4) Outfits from dungeons are still character locked (sadly) and Event and HMStore Outfits are account-bound. Well, some quest event outfits as the new storyline outfit Secretkeeper was made not account bound unlike the Pistachio Outfit when Soul Fighter came out.

5) Weeell, not reaaaaally if you're going to hoard things a lot of things that you will need later on and especially if you farm outfits without having Premium to put it in your Wardrobe (which can only be used with Premium. Yup, that still exists).

6) Now with the Gunslinger Class released, there is a truck load of people playing right now that the servers are lagging like crazy and the que time is insane if you are not a Premium player.

Thank you both for the replys. When ahead and started a gunslinger just to relearn everything.

Only issue I'm having is Marketplace is not working. I was trying to get an idea of how much things cost now, but nothing pops up. Is it broken?

Archived