Unable to place Crafting Order

ARACHNEE

Hello. I am unable to place a crafting order. For instance , I want to order Grimy Clam , i click " Place order" and I get the following message : "Unable to place an order right now".

This problem persists on both my accounts on any item I want to order, no matter which the crafting guild is , the fact that I have for a long time the required lvl or the fact that I have the necessary ingredients, or  in some cases where there is no need for ingredients.

Therefore : what is going on ? And when will this bug/problem be solved?

Thank you.

Its not a bug. If you read the news you'd know that ncwest disabled crafting today until the next patch that comes in 4 days from now because of the new crafting changes that are to come. They did it to prevent people having on going orders when they implement the patch.

21 minutes ago, ARACHNEE said:

Hello. I am unable to place a crafting order. For instance , I want to order Grimy Clam , i click " Place order" and I get the following message : "Unable to place an order right now".

This problem persists on both my accounts on any item I want to order, no matter which the crafting guild is , the fact that I have for a long time the required lvl or the fact that I have the necessary ingredients, or  in some cases where there is no need for ingredients.

Therefore : what is going on ? And when will this bug/problem be solved?

Thank you.

They're making some changes with the crafting system, i think. i got annoyed too as i met the problem. It has kept my daily-income away from me today though :)

Archived