Drops

adanos

Hello, I'd like to ask for a drop of a few specific outfits.  First: Thunder Horns, Wind horns mask I went to the dungeon more than 190 times, and without any success, even the two auras did not                                                                                                          fall, but the fights fall constantly.

Second: I opened more than 700 Labyrinth Treasure Chest and armor all the time.

Third: Dungeon Bloodshade Harbor I went to three bosses more than 200 times only for the Cobalt Widow Striped Blindfold, Cobalt                                                                                                                    Widow Studded Blindfold, and Enchanting Temptress Mask.

I am accustomed to seeing these things fall very little, but this is quite extreme, so I want to ask if I have just so much bad luck or if it has not been bugged somewhere.

Thank you in advance for your reply

18 hours ago, adanos said:

Hello, I'd like to ask for a drop of a few specific outfits.  First: Thunder Horns, Wind horns mask I went to the dungeon more than 190 times, and without any success, even the two auras did not                                                                                                          fall, but the fights fall constantly.

Second: I opened more than 700 Labyrinth Treasure Chest and armor all the time.

Third: Dungeon Bloodshade Harbor I went to three bosses more than 200 times only for the Cobalt Widow Striped Blindfold, Cobalt                                                                                                                    Widow Studded Blindfold, and Enchanting Temptress Mask.

I am accustomed to seeing these things fall very little, but this is quite extreme, so I want to ask if I have just so much bad luck or if it has not been bugged somewhere.

Thank you in advance for your reply

First: You have very bad luck

Second: uhhh are you trying to get the Black Moon Outfit? If so, that also has a low rng from my experience anyways. Some other people have all the luck.

Third: Masks are ***** of a drop.

Overall, it's all RNG. Some days you will see it constantly drop and the next you start questioning it's true existance.

Archived